Brewer Fanatic

9/27/2007 Padres (Cassel) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cubs and Brewers are showing everyone just how playoff unworthy either of us are... pathetic... someone from this stinkin division has to make it. It will be the one the loses that fewest games
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Cubs and Brewers are showing the everyone just how playoff unworthy either of us are... pathetic... someone from this stinkin division has to make it. It will be the one the loses the fewest games

Yep. For either club, it's going to be a quick exit from the playoffs anyhow I fear.

OK, how about if we just cut this 4-0 lead in half this inning. Just take a chunk out of it... one step at a time, get the crowd back in it... keep Ned awake in the clubhouse... give dlk9s a little something before dessert
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

OK, how about if we just cut this 4-0 lead in half this inning. Just take a chunk out of it... one step at a time, get the crowd back in it... keep Ned awake in the clubhouse... give dlk9s a little something before dessert

I think a win tonight is still possible, but man, this whole series will be a dogfight.

Archived