Brewer Fanatic

9/27/2007 Padres (Cassel) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I just see the right statistic there? Josh Bard has thrown out 8 of 123 runners?!?!
If it's true than there is someone worse than Estrada.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking. I didn't think that was possible.

I noted this in a different thread in the Major Leagues forum, but figured I'd mention it quickly here. According to the ESPN.com schedules, Peavy is the starter for Sunday. Crossing my fingers that we care about that matchup.

I noted this in a different thread in the Major Leagues forum, but figured I'd mention it quickly here. According to the ESPN.com schedules, Peavy is the starter for Sunday. Crossing my fingers that we care about that matchup.

Before the game, they said that Peavy will only start if they are still in the playoff hunt. Otherwise, he will sit.

Archived