SS J.J. Hardy

3B Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

RF Corey Hart

LF Geoff Jenkins

CF Bill Hall

C Damian Miller

RHP Yovani Gallardo

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A chance for our first winning season in forever, Yovani Gallardo on the mound, a chance to only be one back with the Reds throwing their best 3 pitchers this weekend.

Gotta get it done boys. The door is unlocked, you gotta go through it.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

this is biggest game since 82 with 4 to go....

You might look at some of the late September/early October games of '92 as pretty big also, but I'm not going to quibble.

I am 11 during that '92 season, so I didn't get really emotional about it at the time, but looking back at the way they finished that season, that would have been tough to swallow, to not gain any ground like that.

oh, great. Brady Clark in the lineup. So, he's due for, what 3-for-4 with 2 doubles and a homer tonight? Gosh, I hope not.

Listened to Cubs loss in the car on the way home and clapping and screaming out the window with every out in the top of the ninth. NICE way to start the evening. Hope it continues.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived