Brewer Fanatic

Looking for signed 8x10's

brwrsfan

Hey-

I have quite the collection of signed 8x10's from many Badgers, Packers and Brewers. I used to go down to autograph Friday almost on a weekly basis to collect pictures, balls etc. Unfortunately as I've gotten a real job this is no longer possible and when I do make it down there, I tend to get something bigger signed (like a bobblehead or a bat). I've looked on ebay but you never really know what you're buying and I have a lot more trust in the BF.net community. I've still managed to get a number of current Brewers on 8x10's through various means but I'm struggling (obviously given who they are) with the following players:

Braun

Fielder

Weeks

Gallardo

If anybody has any signed 8x10's of any of the above players that they are willing to part with, please let me know. I'm more interested in just purchasing them, but do have a few extra pictures and/or bobbleheads to trade.

Archived