Brewer Fanatic

From Deadspin: Cubs World Series Tickets Being Printed

crewcrazy

Thats just what happens. Season ticket holders buy playoff tickets in advance and then the teams send them out. I have tickets for the Brewers NLCS, NLDS and World Series games in my hands.

Regardless of season outcome, that's sort of a cool, quirky item to keep.

billyhallfan[/b]]i just got my tickets for everything yesterday including WS, I don't get the big deal?

I don't think that he is saying its a big deal. Every team prints their tickets ahead of time. What I think the idea of it is, the Cubs are so superstitious that for them to print their tickets ahead of time would just be another curse.

I think that in anticipation of their for-sure, rock-solid-lock World Series triumph, the Cubs should plan the ticker tape parade down State Street, should begin the casting of a Lou Piniella statue at least half as terrifying as the "Harry Caray in Hell" work currently outside Wrigley, should pick the day that the Winnetka public schools will be closed in celebration and begin laying the foundation in Lincoln Park, right by the Indian totem pole, of a massive triumphal arch to commemorate this historic and guaranteed occasion.

Archived