Brewer Fanatic

Anyone get a Braun bobblehead?

Warriors76
I saw one in one of the shops, and even though it wasn't an SGA - which are usually the only ones I bother with - I just had to get it. It's a lot like the JJ one, also made by Forever ... the head is huge, but it's a pretty nice bobble. It'll be valuable when he's in the Hall of Fame, haha.

You know what? A lot of people don't like the forever bobbles because their not SGAs but I'll tell you what - they are the perfect bobblehead for obtaining autographs on. I've got a Rickie Weeks one with a huge beautiful signature in silver. I haven't seen the Braun one yet.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I saw those big head bobblehads too yesterday. I might get them just to add to my collection. off topic a little I got a Milwaukee Bears Shirt at the fanzone yesterday for $5 which is alot better than the $24 that I almost paid during the negro League game. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The price was $30 for the big head $20 for the non big heads.

Also the large Suppan at the checkout was $325 I think http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif

So $20 for that same bobblehead, but with a smaller head?

I don't have a picture, but I did see it for the first time at the Fan Zone Monday night. He's sporting quite a grin.
That is a HUGE grin haha. I wonder if they did that as a joke because he never ever seems to show emotion, especially with a smile.

It looks like the smile he has in his profile pic on brewers.com. One of the only smiles I have seen on him.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 2 weeks later...

I have sets of these available. The set includes Braun, Hart, Fielder and Hardy, checkout EBAY there is a set that's going to go over $200, I have them available for $150 (PICKUP). If you're really interested I would have to figure out safe shipping. Thanx, Mike!!

These look really cool & they actually look like the player

This set of (4) contains the only known Bobbleheads for Braun and Hart, checkout EBAY, there is one on there going for over $200. This set also would make a great gift!!! The likeness on these bobbles are excellent, unlike some past stadium giveaways. All 4 for $150

Thanx,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Just for those who are interested. The Corey Hart's will be in this week, meaning I will have them on hand to sell. People paying $50 for retros is crazy, there are no more than 360 of each of these making them EXTREMELY rare in the bobblehead world.

The work that went into these are absolutely awesome, the likeness is incredible of each player, these will make a GREAT Christmas gift. Another cool thing about these guys is Hart, Fielder & Braun will most likely be with the Brewers for the next 4 years (min).

Go Brewers

Archived