Brewer Fanatic

9/26/2007 Cardinals (Thompson) at Brewers (Villanueva): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry...I loved it, and it shows me that this team is ready for business. Toughness...sometimes you have to do those things. He hit Prince between the shoulder blades for cripes sakes! You have to defend the franchise...now lets complete this comeback and the bandwagon is really rolling!!!

Go Brewers!!!

Does anyone really think turnbow is a good setup guy?

Just curious. I think he stinks even if he gets out of this. It wont change the ten games he lost.

Yeah we heard you the first 1,583 times you've said you think Turnbow is horrible.

it may get us a baserunner in the 8th at least.

retaliation may work in our favor here.

LaRussa is in the Brewers head. He is far better of a manager than Yost. Since he hit Fielder they have no runs. Now we are putting runners on for Turnbow. If you ask me, LaRussa got want he wanted.

Hmmm, good points. Now the bases are loaded and I fear the results

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I don't know. If you're going to put him on anyhow, you may as well grab a little payback and try to fire up the team for these two innings.

The point is, why the heck would you WANT to put the leadoff guy on. As good as Pujols is, he still makes an out over 50% of the time. Stupid.

Just curious. I think he stinks even if he gets out of this. It wont change the ten games he lost.

Yeah we heard you the first 1,583 times you've said you think Turnbow is horrible.

Just throw me a bone and agree with me. This is all first guessing too. No second guessing at all. Linebrink should have pitched this inning.

Just throw me a bone and agree with me. This is all first guessing too. No second guessing at all. Linebrink should have pitched this inning.

I don't disagree that Linebrink should be pitching.

Archived