Brewer Fanatic

9/26/2007 Cardinals (Thompson) at Brewers (Villanueva): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta find a way to get Mel Stocker on the basepaths before it's over.

Kinda need to get somebody on for that to happen.

Whew I thought Yost was going to leave King in to face Pujols. Oh God he's going to McClung.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/mad.gif

This is our team. We just have to deal with it.

They always clam up late and they squeeze the dust out of the bat.

Their manager also takes Linebrink out for no better reason but to just do so. Then he puts in a minor leaguer for Pujols.

Although...I would rather see him then tBow right now. TBow is the reason the Brewers are in this mess.

Jenkins, Hall, Miller for the 8th. LaRussa might start the inning with Flores to get Mench up there then pull him for a RHP, at which point I think Gross would bat.

Yes, I'm putting the cart infront of the horse I know... but I want to win this game, and we need runs to do that haha.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived