Brewer Fanatic

Cubs NL Central Champs T-Shirts on Sale

owbc

Good heavens. I've been trying to resist the temptation to think that MLB is pulling for the four-letter franchise, but this makes it harder.

Is similar merchandise available for other unconfirmed postseason participants yet?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

At one time I had a Brewers "1982 World Champions" shirt that I purchased at Gimbles (remember that store?) when the Brewers were up 3-2 in the WS. (So, yes, you can blame me for the Brewers not winning the 1982 WS). I think my wife threw it away about 10 years ago.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Well, OK, then.

I suppose that's just a pre-order thing, in case, you know. Because otherwise I'd be sorely, sorely tempted to get one. I already have a "1982 World Champions" Brewers pennant that brings me a degree of satisfaction.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Well, OK, then.

I suppose that's just a pre-order thing, in case, you know. Because otherwise I'd be sorely, sorely tempted to get one. I already have a "1982 World Champions" Brewers pennant that brings me a degree of satisfaction.

Yeah, I have a white pennant that reads "World Champions" also. I think I may have a few buttons and a t shirt that say the same thing. I was only six in 1982. All I knew at the time was that everyone was excited and that the Brewers were awesome. I wasn't really hip to the whole "League Champs" or "World Champs" stuff yet. But I had so much stuff that said "World Champions" on it it took my until 1987 to realize that the stuff was misprinted.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived