Brewer Fanatic

9/25/2007: Cardinals (Looper) at Brewers (Suppan), 7:05 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wisconsinfan47, tell your roomie there's a pennant race going on for the Brewers for the first time since you were kids.

Did I just interpret ESPN correctly? They said on BBTN that they're televising Friday's game. That's new, right?

I hadn't heard that before - think it's new. On the Brewers schedule page it does show it televised on ESPN Friday.

My mother is deaf and has become very good at lip reading. And she has become interested in the Brewers since getting FSN access in July - so she probably is watching.

"The Heat Is On, The Heat is Ah-On..."

Teejay, I believe you meant "Brewers, Brewers, Keep Turnin' Up the Heat."

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My mother is deaf and has become very good at lip reading. And she has become interested in the Brewers since getting FSN access in July - so she probably is watching.

"The Heat Is On, The Heat is Ah-On..."

Teejay, I believe you meant "Brewers, Brewers, Keep Turnin' Up the Heat."

I know, I figured they should could start alternating those two every game. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/tongue.gif

Archived