Brewer Fanatic

Earl Weaver - Greatest hits (umpires)

Paul77

This might be better suited for the off topic section or even the vent thread (I'm not sure) but given the frustration we all had with the umpires the past weekend I found this video quite appropriate. I won't embed the video because it contains some very R rated language.Click at your own risk if your at work with open speakers.

Earl Weaver smacks ump

I particularly like when the ump gives himself a sound effect when he tosses Weaver. Ahh Boom!

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I grew up in Balto. in the 1970's and got pretty much a daily dose of Earl Weaver throughout the summers of my childhood. Having him as my gold standard (both in terms of sheer hilarity and managerial acumen) has made the past several years of Brewers baseball especially hard to take . . . .

I vote that a post of "Ah Boom!" be recquired whever any thread is locked. That clip was freakin' funny!

Seconded.

?For future use ...

(

)

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="353" allowScriptAccess="never">
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived