Brewer Fanatic

9/24/2007: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush), 7:05 CT

thablingster
Wonder what LaRussa is doing to Wainwright? Yikes - 9 runs?! He must have eaten the last crumpet last night before LaRussa could get it or something. Or his he dating LaRussa's daughter or something? LaRussa saving the bullpen for next year?

Or is it a dirty, rotten, stinking, conspiracy...

That's what I figured. I wonder what the Cubs fans think about the Cards playing so poorly against the Cubs as well?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a completely different ball club at home for whatever reason?? I'll be honest, this team is so good at home, it wouldn't totally shock me if they swept this 7 game homestand. I know it's not likely and it maybe wouldn't even win them the division, but it would be awesome to see what would happen.

Just a completely different ball club at home for whatever reason?? I'll be honest, this team is so good at home, it wouldn't totally shock me if they swept this 7 game homestand. I know it's not likely and it maybe wouldn't even win them the division, but it would be awesome to see what would happen.

I agree with you. Not likely, but it wouldn't be a complete shock either.

Note to umpires: Can you please STOP following our guys when they're walking away??? Are you at a bar? Have you really gotten this unprofessional in the last 15 years?

And how did Miller get tossed, and how the hell did Skaalean get tossed??

following GameCast....what happened to get Skaalen and Miller ejected?

(Are they a bit hypersensitive to questionable calls after yesterday?)

Questionable called 3rd strike on Miller to end the inning, when Miller came out he kept talking and got ejected. Don't know what Skaalen did to get ejected but Yost argued and didn't get ejected.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/indifferent.gif

Archived