Brewer Fanatic

9/24/2007: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush), 7:05 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*BREAKING NEWS* Northsidebaseball.com is reporting LaRussa is losing this game on purpose. Who knew?? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

SouthSideRyan's got it right over there. I think it's just one or two guys--like we don't have Grassy Knoll Gunmen here.

I'd like to know how 98navigator got the idea that the majority here thought the Pirates laid down for the Cubs this weekend--I think most people here knew that rooting for the Pittsburgh Pirates to do our dirty work is a futile pursuit going into it.

I don't know whether to be disappointed FOR Jenks, or be disappointed IN Jenks.

I feel bad for the guy, he's been around for this for so long, but I really thought he was going to be the guy to lift this team on his shoulders in a September playoff chase, and he's been just brutally disappointing.

Wainwright sure is dealing for someone bending over for the Crew

Exactly. And that's what those moron conspiracy guys never think about. Even if LaRussa wanted to throw the game, do they really think a guy like Adam Wainwright would just go out and throw batting practice?

I don't know whether to be disappointed FOR Jenks, or be disappointed IN Jenks.

I feel bad for the guy, he's been around for this for so long, but I really thought he was going to be the guy to lift this team on his shoulders in a September playoff chase, and he's been just brutally disappointing.

You said exactly what I was thinking. It's nice that he's playing so the crowd can acknowledge him, but he is just not looking good these days.

I am so sick of watching bad defense.

Since that bad defender is probably a .320 40 HR 110 RBI guy, I don't know what we can do other than either hope he improves. Or we can move him to LF, but then where does that leave LaPorta?

Archived