Brewer Fanatic

9/23/2007 Milwaukee (Capuano) at Atlanta (Reyes) 12:00 Noon CDT... it all comes down to this game

Brewcrewin07
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont get the games here and was watching the Packer game. Now that I see it all I can say is I am glad I wasnt watching it live. What a terrible call. I loved watching Yost in that post-game interview. I haven't been the biggest fan of Yost but I love his passion there.

Ned lost me as a fan this year, but hats off to him standing up for his boys there and risking a most certain fine by the league. If nothing else Ned, these kids will remember that.

I agree with this post completely. That is exactly how I feel.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Wow.. I was busy and didn't get to catch alot of the game. LAst score I saw was 4 - 1. That was a pretty bad call.

I'm not a big Ned fan, but I'm going to say it's good to see him say what he said and did what he did. About time Ned get a fire under him.

Ned lost me as a fan this year, but hats off to him standing up for his boys there and risking a most certain fine by the league. If nothing else Ned, these kids will remember that.

I've been on the Yay side for as long as I can remember and this 2 minutes and 40 seconds sums up why. He's not perfect (no manager is), but because there's no stat to determine how much factors like defending his players affects their performance, I'm just deluded. Whatever.

He'll get a fine, he might even lose his job after the season ends, but I'll bet to a man in that clubhouse that the players are proud to play for him.

I like how Ned went PG-13 in the press conference.

I was surprised that FSN left it raw. No "beeps".

I agree with both of you. I have watched almost every road game and seen similar things happen but never so much so often in one game as this one. You can see from my avatar my frustration with Yost up to now. I am beginning to change my mind after what happened today. He did a good job dealing with the umps. I only wish it would've come sooner with several bad calls at first base that preceded the backbreaker at second made by Chris 'the hitman' Guccione.

<>

Almost forgot...thanks so much for posting those videos, 20fry !

hats off to him standing up for his boys there and risking a most certain fine by the league.

I suppose by now the cub nation is adding 'sour grapes' to the taunts they're probably already hurling at the Brewers. (No need to search for quotes to prove that, please!) But I'll say this for Ned: if you want to call that whining, at least he waited until after something happened to do it, instead of whining in advance (like members of a certain organization did re: last week's Brewers-Astros series).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived