Brewer Fanatic

9/22/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Atlanta (Smoltz) 2:55 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, this sucks that I can't see any of this. I reckon NYM-FLA is going to have a game break momentarily

Yeah, I've got M's-Angels here. And the IGT is ahead of the internet feed I'm getting so anytime I see a Brewers name with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" behind it, I get excited

wow! another PR for the catcher! that's twice today and three times in the last 2 games!

About time we start making that move. Nothing like waiting for the final week of games.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

wow! another PR for the catcher! that's twice today and three times in the last 2 games!

About time we start making that move. Nothing like waiting for the final week of games.

It does help that we have more than two catchers. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

It does help that we have more than two catchers. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

well, that's what I mean. We've had Rottino and Rivera up for a good chunk of the month, but only very lately have they been making this move, even when they could have in some other games.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived