Brewer Fanatic

9/22/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Atlanta (Smoltz) 2:55 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

93 pitches for Smoltz, just enough that they'll likely pinch hit for him if he gets up this inning.

People were actually complaining that Hall and Jenkins were sitting?

Yeah, I think we can happily put Dillon and Gross back into their semi-regular lineup spots.

Nothing gets me more excited than the melodic stylings of Bill Withers sung by Tim Hudson and Willie Harris.

That video was actually kind of funny. Turner Field has this karaoke booth where you can get yourself recorded. During the game, they pick two people to broadcast over the jumbotron (ridiculous HD screen, by the way - I think it might be the largest outdoor HD screen in the country) and have a fan applause vote for the winner. Thus, for the Braves fans, the Hudson/Harris duet was probably funnier than it would normally be.

Nothing gets me more excited than the melodic stylings of Bill Withers sung by Tim Hudson and Willie Harris.

That video was actually kind of funny. Turner Field has this karaoke booth where you can get yourself recorded. During the game, they pick two people to broadcast over the jumbotron (ridiculous HD screen, by the way - I think it might be the largest outdoor HD screen in the country) and have a fan applause vote for the winner. Thus, for the Braves fans, the Hudson/Harris duet was probably funnier than it would normally be.

not for long. The DBacks are installing one (somehow) inside of Chase Field which will take over the top spot for largest HD board in the country. I still don't know how they are planning on doing this, short of totally dismantling the existing scoreboard.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived