Brewer Fanatic

9/22/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Atlanta (Smoltz) 2:55 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And now it's a tie game because of Ned Yost. Wow! He better get ripped apart at the post game press conference and removed from office if our playoff hopes don't come to fruition.

Wow, just wow. Counsell and Coco had a much bigger part in this than Yost.

No, they didn't. We can't expect CoCo to be perfect every night. It's just not going to happen.

We needed to get that insurance run in. If Yost called the bunt with 2 strikes, which is beyond idiotic, he's just as much to blame as Counsell for not executing it.

I'd bring in Vargas next inning.
We're going to need him tomorrow when Cappy only goes 3 innings. Sorry just feeling really pessimistic right now.

Cappy we'll do fine. I'll be at the game, giving him some lefty mojo. Plus, it will be my daughter's first ever baseball game. He HAS to win for her, right?

Why was Counsell bunting with 2 strikes? I'm pretty sure that was Yost's call.
Counsell was bunting with 2 strikes because he couldn't get it down earlier. Just consider holding players responsible for their performance.

Counsell vs LHP

.160 .263 .280 .543

Mench vs LHP

.322 .352 .572 .924

Consider holding the manger responsible for his performance.

Archived