Brewer Fanatic

9/21/2007 Milwaukee (Villanueva) at Atlanta (Hudson) 6:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we are going to get a chance to see Coco for an attempted 6 out save here.

Don't you mean we are going to get a chance to see Tbow blow the hold and then NOT see Coco pitch in a tie game on the road? http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

Dillon = MVP

Best plate discipline on this team.

That's just not true. I don't have the stats in front of me, but Dillon definitely doesn't walk nearly as much as Weeks or Gross. You could even argue Fielder is becoming to have wonderful plate discipline.

Uh oh!!! I just realized though, this means Turnblow in the 8th. Can we PLEASE PLEASE see Coco for two innings tonight Ned?? Remember what you promised us?? That you would sometimes use Coco for two innings and manage like it's game 7 the rest of the year.

You are totally on my wavelength bro. I cannot stand Turnbow. Him and Yost together cost us a sure division title.

If Turnbow doesn't get the first out in the 8th inning, take him out.

Who would you rather have face the RH Chipper Jones? Spurling? Aquino? It's hard to be excited about Turnbow pitching but there's no better option. I don't think Coco is a 2 inning option, unfortunately.

Jenkins has to just take McCann out there - kick the glove, knock him over, WHATEVER - give it more of a try than just a little tip toe near his glove!

Ok, but at least we're up by 2!!

Maybe Weeks needs to teach him how to do that.

Archived