Brewer Fanatic

9/21/2007 Milwaukee (Villanueva) at Atlanta (Hudson) 6:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm telling you all right now, this team felt like the season ended after that debacle in Houston on Wednesday. They have no life, no urgency and look completely disinterested out there. That loss Wednesday was the final nail in their coffin as far as they were concerned. They have given up on Ned. You can see that with the way they have performed the last two games.

I'm telling you all right now, this team felt like the season ended after that debacle in Houston on Wednesday. They have no life, no urgency and look completely disinterested out there.

When they win they look good, when they lose they look bad. That's all you are seeing. If you think I'm wrong, please tell me the last time you saw a team blow up another while looking disinterested and uninspired. When has a team looked passionate while getting no hit?

Bobby Cox is managing circles around Yost this series, though the offense hasn't really given them a chance. That was a terrible lineup he put out there for us today, though. Counsell has no business leading off for us. Hardy should not be batting #2 at this point. Rickie did nothing to give us any indication that he should be sitting today. Still, Ned just continues to try to pound the square peg into the round hole.

When they win they look good, when they lose they look bad. That's all you are seeing.

I'll agree with Russ here. The uncomfortable difference is that we're down to just a little over a week left. Anyone not on top is running out of time.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived