Brewer Fanatic

9/21/2007 Milwaukee (Villanueva) at Atlanta (Hudson) 6:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and now they are stuggling which was his point, I would like to ask for at least a run or two, that isn't hard to ask for at all.

One run would be a loss and people would complain anyway. It's frustrating to be sure, but no offense is never going to get shut down. The fact that it's against Hudson.....

it sucks but it's baseball. There's 8 more outs, let's see what happens.

wow, a pinch-runner for the catcher. Did someone remind Ned that we have 3-4 catchers on the roster now?

Nice steal!

Bill Hall is out of whack!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Why does Yost continue to use scrub AAA players over his main guys in important situations?

The small sample size game strikes again.

My friend was like "Well he is 6-13 against Hudson" and I replied "Yeah, 6 Nix elbow surgeries ago." lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived