Brewer Fanatic

9/21/2007 Milwaukee (Villanueva) at Atlanta (Hudson) 6:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Turnbow doesn't get the first out in the 8th inning, take him out.

Who would you rather have face the RH Chipper Jones? Spurling? Aquino? It's hard to be excited about Turnbow pitching but there's no better option.

Yes I know, that's the problem. I think bullpen should be priority # 1 in the off season, but that's for a different thread. Well he just got the out, so anything else now, and it's Cordero time.

Man i don't know if i will be able to take this last week and change.. I am going to have a heart attack... Good to see Turnbow with a good outing. Location was not the best but he worked through it. If this team's to make the playoffs there going to need a good Turnbow to compete.

I'm with you. I think I'm going to need Rolaids, Tylenol and as much alcohol as my wife will let me drink!

Yikes doesn't Leyva know Jenkins isn't fast and Francoeur has a cannon?

Yeah, that was pretty awful. Hard hit ball + Francoeur + fielded in shallow right = no chance anybody ever scores from 2nd.

I completely figured the bases would be loaded for the next batter. I didn't expect the runner to be sent. Hey, I'm still thrilled with the extra run, though!

Archived