Brewer Fanatic

9/20/2007 Milwaukee (Suppan) at Atlanta (Bennett) 6:35 CDT

ELCABALLO45
hell, he couldn't be any worse than estrada, could he?
Only if he went out there blindfolded with the wrong-handed glove.
Do they even have left handed catchers gloves?

They do but it they are few and far between.. stupid misconception that lefties can't catch.. kind of like the one saying they can't play 3b..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm not sure if that is a fair statement, you have your opinion and I have mine, but Suppan has pitched great over his last few starts, and I'm not about to get mad at him for having a bad outing.

Blah. The guy makes too much money to slog through games the way he does. I like his maturity and professionalism, but I could do without the nearly-endless nibbling. I expect him to pound the strike zone and pitch deep into games, and he doesn't do that.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

i'm not sure if that is a fair statement, you have your opinion and I have mine, but Suppan has pitched great over his last few starts, and I'm not about to get mad at him for having a bad outing.
Blah. The guy makes too much money to slog through games the way he does. I like his maturity and professionalism, but I could do without the nearly-endless nibbling. I expect him to pound the strike zone and pitch deep into games, and he doesn't do that.

That's probably the closest I could come to express my feelings as well. There's just something about whenever he's on the mound - just doesn't instill confidence or something. It's hard for me to put my finger on it.

Archived