Brewer Fanatic

9/20/2007 Milwaukee (Suppan) at Atlanta (Bennett) 6:35 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would he put these guys in a position like this when they're all AA or AAA players?!

I wonder if Ned is trying to facilitate an 'unlikeliest of heroes' scenario much like the one he lived in 1982 that night in Boston.

Woah, Mitch Stetter, living the dream and making the playoffs happen. (Not to specifically target Stetter.)

That's all I've got.

That's about the only scenario that would make any sense. Even though Yost should be strapped to a gurney if that's what he's really trying to create!! http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/embarassed.gif

Why would he put these guys in a position like this when they're all AA or AAA players?!

I wonder if Ned is trying to facilitate an 'unlikeliest of heroes' scenario much like the one he lived in 1982 that night in Boston.

Woah, Mitch Stetter, living the dream and making the playoffs happen. (Not to specifically target Stetter.)

That's all I've got.

That's deep, Hawing. I hope you're wrong, too, cuz that would be nutty.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

THe worst thing that happened to the Brewers was the roster expansion.

I think you're absolutely correct. Dillon, Stetter, McClung, Gwynn, Nix - those are the guys we're going to try to win the NL Central with?

Especially with a manager that's always looking for the next hot bat

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

well so much for must win games. really tired of this team weak performance

The Brewers have won 5 out of their 6 series in September (the first one started the last day of August). I'd say they have done pretty well during this "must win" month.

So who's the last guy to wear #45? I didn't think we had a uniform that big! That was either special ordered or was still hanging in a closet from the last time King was with us. Although I think he's had a few beers, steaks, ice cream cones, smoothies and anything else he could swallow since the last time! He looks bigger every time I see him! He may have gotten 2 or 3 inches off the ground on that last play!

I think we're going to finish this season at .500.

Even if the Brewer lose, it would take a 3-7 finish for that. I bet you really don't think, do you?

The Brewers have won 5 out of their 6 series in September (the first one started the last day of August). I'd say they have done pretty well during this "must win" month.

It's time for the venting comments, I guess.

Archived