Brewer Fanatic

9/20/2007 Milwaukee (Suppan) at Atlanta (Bennett) 6:35 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there won't be any extras if they can't score...so your theory is to save everyone and not give your best option to get a hit because they might need them in extras? This isn't june, and they aren't at home, i don't get your point.
I think he was being sarcastic.

Sorry, should have been in blue.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/embarassed.gif

If we lose, I take the blame off Dillon and put it squarely on Soup. We got the run back that Dillon cost us, but not the ones that Soup has cost us.

So you're going to blame Suppan for giving up 2 runs in 6 innings? I'm sure many will be right behind you on that one.

I thought that Soup, overall pitched pretty well. Three runs in 6 innings. Hey, it's a quality start!

One bad inning, though, and Dillon interrupting the Grass Monster's vacation to Georgia has done him in.

Not done yet, though.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Maybe we're better off not making the playoffs. As another poster stated, if you can't get to a Jeff Bennett with this much on the line, how are you going to do with a shortened rotation (i.e. only the 3 or 4 best starters) in the playoffs?

But, it's not over yet - let's get some runs!!

If we lose, I take the blame off Dillon and put it squarely on Soup. We got the run back that Dillon cost us, but not the ones that Soup has cost us.
So you're going to blame Suppan for giving up 2 runs in 6 innings?

< sarcasm > Yup.... He's a big game pitcher . He shouldn't be giving up any runs. < / sarcasm>

Archived