Brewer Fanatic

9/20/2007 Milwaukee (Suppan) at Atlanta (Bennett) 6:35 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pinch hit Gross here and put Rivera in to catch....PLEASE do something creative Ned

I like this thinking, but why would Ned start now? Oh yeah, because the season and his job depends on it. Well another Miller strikeout was predictable, and so is Ned.

We fans have waited 25 looooong years to see the Brewers play in the post season, and Ned ruined our chance of that happening last night. Thanks Ned!!! If anyone couldn't see the collective winds leaving this teams sails after last night, then you are blind. I told my wife as soon as Matt Wise came in that this ball game is over and so is their season.

there won't be any extras if they can't score...so your theory is to save everyone and not give your best option to get a hit because they might need them in extras? This isn't june, and they aren't at home, i don't get your point.

I think he was being sarcastic.

the season isn't over they will only be 1.5 back.

that being said i am going to stop posting for the remainder of the game to try and get some luck our way, i assume that no one will be with me, but unless yost makes a horrible decision, and i have to vent about it, this is my last post in this thread until it's over, come on crew...

Archived