Brewer Fanatic

9/20/2007 Milwaukee (Suppan) at Atlanta (Bennett) 6:35 CDT

ELCABALLO45

ok time to pick ourselves up and get back on the horse.

It will be..

Jeff Suppan (10-11; 4.72 ERA)

http://www.madison.com/images/articles/wsj/2007/04/30/44277_thumb.jpg

vs.

Jeff Bennett(FIRST START THIS YEAR)... Yeah.. THAT Jeff Bennett

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/jeff_bennett_autograph.jpg

Let's go get this one boys..

GO BREWERS!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is in Atlanta, maybe you could find a way to slip the Brewers manager a heavy dosing of laxative before game time. This might require the help from an "insider," but would be worth the sacrifice to avoid another possible Yosting tonight.

Please team, score 15 runs tonight to make the managerial decisions easy. Please. It really is the only way. Maybe the baseball officials could cut us a break this weekend and let Yost bring a cheat sheet to the game.

The combination of Atlanta and Milwaukee's offenses, coupled with Bennett's cap and Suppan's propensity to give up a lot of hits, set this game score up to resemble the score of a Falcons-Packers game.

I'll say 13-7, Brewers. Whatever happens in this game I hope the # of relievers used in this game is kept to a minimum...too many pitchers for Yost to screw up with.

Don't be surprised if there is more Richmond Braves than Atlanta Braves about Atlanta's lineup this series.

yesterday there were no richmond braves. I think people are wishing to think that Cox is going to throw this series so his friend can get in the playoffs.

It looks as if last night's chat room issues might have been resolved.

If you're running into trouble, please post to this thread:

Chat room issues?

There's no problem, of course, if you mention your trouble here, but your post is more likely to be seen by a mod if you use the other thread.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

its for games like tonight we gave Suppan his contract, so lets get him to earn it. He has been much better of late so hopefully he keeps it up.

My sentiments exactly. I WANT TO BELIEVE!

This game feels like a Game Four of a seven game playoff series, on the road, down 2-1. It won't be the dagger if we lose but it'll make things extremely difficult the rest of the way.

Brewers friggin rule. We will have 1st place to ourselves after this weekend. The only team that is more friggin awesome than the Brewers is the Pirates. The Braves will have to be scraped off of the floor after this series. Now how is that for optimism.

Sadly I cant watch Jeff Bennet get rocked tonight. It is date night tonight, I better come home and see a BIG W!!!!

Everybody shout, let's go Bucs!

Thanks for the reminder, KG. When I get home tonight I'll have to dig out my Chipper Jones cereal box bobblehead from a ways back. I fashioned a little noose out of a twistie, so it looks like he's choking. Not sure why I did that, but displaying it during Braves series is now a household tradition.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived