Brewer Fanatic

Final Game - TV

naivin
milwaukeebrewers.com shows Telemundo as the only broadcast of the 9/30 game against SD. Is it safe to assume that isf that game has meaning, which it sure is looking liek it will, that accomodatiosn will be made? I am guessing that ESPN may be showing playoff impacting games that day. WMLW perhaps. Anyone know anything more about this, or is there a real possibility that we will be watching the most important game in 15 years via the high quality production of a Telemundo broadcast?

Al posted in his blog that the local San Diego affiliate has picked up a previously untelevised game because there is a high likelyhood that the Sept. 29 game vs the Brewers will be picked up by Fox. This means two things:

1) The popular Fan Appreciation Night will become Fan Appreciation Afternoon, and

2) It would free up a game for FSN, which would allow them to pick up the Sept. 30 game

I thought Brian said last night they would be on every game the rest of the way, minus the 9/22 game Fox is carrying.

Let's hope this is the case. It would be absolutely insane for a game with that potential importance to not be on TV. As a previous post stated, I would assume that ESPN would be on-hand if the game had playoff implications, but I don't necessarily want to take that chance.

yeah, I have yet to see any WMLW games on Directv here in AZ, even on channel 658 or whatever alternate channel you get it in WI. Definitely no telemundo, either. So that would royally suck if I can't see it at all.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived