Brewer Fanatic

9/19/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Houston (Gutirrez) 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bush is pitching a great game except for you know three balls, one of which was a home run and two which were godawfully close. If you had more than one run lead and a hugely tired bullpen no problem. Since neither of those is the case this makes little sense.

That's tough to take Bush out in this situation. I'd have kept him in up to the point of there being two outs and if he was still on base past first. He's pitching a good game, and it is getting really tough to manage real game vs. mental game at this point. We need Bush for another start or two, but we also need runs now. I dunno... it's a close call.

I'm sure there's a large enough sample size at this point of the 2007 season. So what's Bush's OPS-against in the 7th inning of a start?

PLEASE Ned, we're beggin' ya. We know he's been Good Dave tonight, and as one of Boosh's bigger skeptics, I'll gladly eat some crow now, or whenever anyone wants me to. But please, let the pen take over. We need this one bad!

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

I'm sure there's a large enough sample size at this point of the 2007 season. So what's Bush's OPS-against in the 7th inning of a start?

PLEASE Ned, we're beggin' ya. We know he's been Good Dave tonight, and as one of Boosh's bigger skeptics, I'll gladly eat some crow now, or whenever anyone wants me to. But please, let the pen take over. We need this one bad!

I totally agree.... Get him out of there. NOW!!!!!!

Archived