Brewer Fanatic

9/19/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Houston (Gutirrez) 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quiet thread tonight...everyone nervous?

I know Bushie had me a little freaked for a second there.

I would talk but nobody else was talking and I don't want to look like one of those weirdos that talks to nobody.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

My fears are being realized. In typical Ned Yost fashion, he's overplayed his hand by trotting this lineup out there. Just because they've won with that lineup a few days doesn't make it the best lineup. Dillon has one hit this series. Gross has one hit this series.

With all due respect Ned, don't you think Hall and Jenkins have sat long enough?

Typical Ned. He's reactive instead of proactive.

My fears are being realized. In typical Ned Yost fashion, he's overplayed his hand by trotting this lineup out there. Just because they've won with that lineup doesn't make it invincable. Dillon has one hit this series. Gross has one hit this series.

With all due respect Ned, don't you think Hall and Jenkins have sat long enough?

Typical Ned. He's reactive instead of proactive.

No offense to Bill Hall or anything but I'd rather have Craig Counsell starting over him right now.

Archived