Brewer Fanatic

9/19/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Houston (Gutirrez) 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
Wow once again we lose with our best pitcher available but watching. Not much more to say that hasn't been already said, I'm with those who couldn't believe Cordero wasn't in the game. When the bottom of the 9th was coming up, my only question was whether Cordero was going to stay in for the 10th if the Brewers weren't able to take the lead in the top of the inning. At that point, I thought I'd see Capuano before Spurling, Stetter, or Wise. When he finally started using Cordero in the 8th inning with runners on, I thought Yost finally had something going right in his head. But I guess that it was only temporary sanity.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its hard for me to question putting in wise. Hindsight being 20/20 id say he should of put in cappy until he gave up a run or we got one and then brought in Cordero. Maybe he was trying to avoid using him with Sheets' status unclear. The thing I don't understand is that when you could tell that he obviously didn't have it along with his past failure why you didn't have Cordero ready to go in after it was 1st and 3rd and one out, I don't understand. I hate loosing games like that with your best pitcher on the bench.

The other move I'll question is taking out Braun with only a 1 run lead in the 7th. I can see the 9th, but that is too early to take away your second best offensive weapon for defense.

If Ned Yost is not fired after this season, I am no longer a Brewer fan and am going to change my allegiance over to the Chicago team we are battling for a division title.

Wow.. just wow. Is there an ignore function in the forums like in chat? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I question Neds validity as a major league manager a ton. Unless Yost killed my dog and molested my cat I won't be switching to any teams simply because of a manager.... Worst... post... ever.

i know this pennant race has us all stressed and thinking about how many games we should be ahead if we didn't blow so many big leagues, but I have been following this team for 19 years and I am not going to let this get to me, considering all i have been through with this team.

None of those runs were his fault.

no, you are right, they were yost's. i didn't see anyone blame turnbow.

Umm... are you kidding me? 3 or 4 people said Turnbow sucks in various ways, and they specifically blamed Turnbow.

and i realize you probably won't see this cause i posted it a day after, but still.

Archived