Brewer Fanatic

9/19/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Houston (Gutirrez) 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't Cappy here be a good idea if he's not going to use Cordero? I mean if Sheets can't go wouldn't you rather use Vargas on normal rest?

He said in notes on MLB.com that he might start Cappy against Atlanta because of Cappy's splits. That's why he won't use him here unless this game get to inning 12ish and no one is left. Not saying I agree, but that's why he probably won't use Cappy. But he better use Coco.

The problem is that if the Brewers do manage to pull off the win here, Yost will believe he made all the right moves and will continue to make these types of moves in similar situations going forward. Not that he ever learns from his mistakes anyways!

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Wow. Well, this'll remove whoever's left on the Ned Yost bandwagon. And I say this being remarkably neutral (for this site) on the topic.

Not yet.

Yea, pretty sure that I don't mind Yost because I really believe managers don't have as much to do with the outcome of games as the general consensus. It's all too cliche and satisfies society's need to have a scape goat to blame when things go bad. I never understood that. Why does someone always have to be at fault?

I honestly have no idea what Ned Yost thinks during a game.

"

Oh, those Golden Grahams.

Oh, those Golden Grahams.

Crispy, crunchy, graham cereal,

brand new breakfast treat..."

For 9 innings.

This will keep me laughing through the tears if/when this one gets lost.

I was thinking, "BaconbaconbaconbaconbaconBACON!!!!"

I was thinking: "Cheese sandwich... did someone say cheese sandwich?"

I was thinking something like this.

"When you eat a ribeye steak, you must floss it. Oh that meatloaf tasted great you must floss it!"

by the way, I was on the phone with my mom when Rickie hit it out. I was biting my lip to not scream and yell and cheer. Although, I did just about dislocate my shoulder from pumping my fist in the air for a good 11 seconds.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

So wait, Matt Wise can't pitch unless we are up or down 10 runs, now Ned throws him into a tie game in the 10th inning? LOL's.

Come on Matty!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived