Brewer Fanatic

FYI if the Brewers make the playoffs (concert/rally)

kilgore37

• 11 months later...
I'm going to go ahead and revive this. The date, Monday Sept. 29th has been confirmed by a few Summerfest officials I spoke to. Will include a team appearance pending no tie-breaker game, a large fireworks display and I'm told they are trying to book a musical act as well.

I don't think I could view one with mear mortals.

I'm going to lock myself in a room for each playoff game (except the ones I attend, of course). Nobody wants to see me pacing around for 3.5 hours.

But seriously, no matter how well the team does in the postseason, (please, please make it happen) I think there will be some type of parade celebrating this potentially special season.

Wait, let me guess: the band is going to be Pan Am?

Wait, you don't think Mr. A would use the team as a promotional vehicle for his kid's crappy band, do you? I just can't see that happening.

No sir, Our Mark would never stoop to such a thing.

Anyway, I would be shocked if it wasn't The BoDeans. They're local and always available.

Lets not forget the Guffs or Local H, pleanty of good local bands to choose from.
How about Elton John! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I don't recall if there was a rally before the Angels series in '82. I do recall the big rally on the off day after game 2 of the WS, it was in the parking lot of County Stadium. I don't remember much about it other than there were a lot of people.

Archived