Brewer Fanatic

9/17/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Houston (Albers) 7:05 CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, that strikeout to braun was really questionable, and i also thought both of dillon's called strikes were questionable as well, i guess i wasnt paying close enough attention earlier in the game if this guys strikezone is a little expanded, or if these were just a few borderline calls that went against the crew

What are Yovannis stats if you take away the Rockie game?

Not trying to be a jerk, but what would it matter? You can't take away that Colorado game, so it shouldn't matter what his stats WOULD be.

If you wanted to get a clear picture of his stats you most certainly would take it away. Even if its not as bad as in the past the splits in Coors are just silly and pitches do not react the way they should there.

But you CAN'T take it away, so why bother? His totals are his totals.... IF we could take away every loss we had, we'd be undefeated, but we can't do that.

What are Yovannis stats if you take away the Rockie game?

Not trying to be a jerk, but what would it matter? You can't take away that Colorado game, so it shouldn't matter what his stats WOULD be.

If you wanted to get a clear picture of his stats you most certainly would take it away. Even if its not as bad as in the past the splits in Coors are just silly and pitches do not react the way they should there.

But you CAN'T take it away, so why bother? His totals are his totals.... IF we could take away every loss we had, we'd be undefeated, but we can't do that.

Because I'm sure the original poster was trying to see how good Gallardo is as a pitcher and that game is pretty much a statistical outlier because of where it happened. Who cares what our players totals are, I want to know what our players can be expected to do in the future and that game has very little use in deciding that.

If for example we consider picking up Holliday you bet your bottom I'm going to penalize his overall stats for playing in that park, if I want to know how good Gallardo is I'm going to forgive him the terrible game in it.

Haha awesome, as Brian Anderson was saying he had a good arm. By the way does anyone know why Pence is in RF tonight instead of center? I don't know what his natural position is so I was just wondering. I'm actually pretty glad we don't have to face Luke Scott tonight http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/tongue.gif.

I'll actually take one of Johnny's patented weak grounders to 2nd here if it advances Gross.

I've got a friend who said he was going to be at the game tonight and was going to have a Brewerfan.net sign, has anyone who's watching on TV seen anything yet?

I haven't watched the whole game so far but I haven't seen anything.

On a different note, who hustles less, Estrada or Carlos Lee?

Wow one of my worst fears with the Brewers. A runner and 1st and less than 2 outs and a grounder hit to Braun who has to throw it to Weeks who has to throw it to Fielder. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived