Brewer Fanatic

9/16/2007 Non-Brewers IGT

brewcrewkid14

Congratulations, Mark Mulder. You just gave up a 3-run HR to Matt Murton. Uggh, the Cardinals are inept.

the thing that bugged me most with this HR was the fact that the pitch was junk again. If it's not Soriano hitting HR's on pitches at his shoe tops, it's guys like Murton hitting them out when the balls up at the shoulders!

I think they've had enough good luck for the season!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Did not know that, thanks. Last time I trust a Cubs announcer I guess. Anyways...on to my favorite line of the day...

Top 7th: Pittsburgh

- C. Maldonado homered to deep left

I'm calling him Candy. I don't care if his name is actually Carlos.

http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

EDIT: Duncan has a sports hernia, which basically means he hurt a muscle (no, not that one) near his man-place. The reason the Cubs' announcers mentioned him is that he was brought in to pinch-hit yesterday, even though it wasn't expected that he'd be available.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived