Brewer Fanatic

9/16/2007 Cincinatti (Belisle) at Milwaukee (Villanueva) 1:05 CDT

brewcrewkid14
It's really amazing no other team has given Joe a real chance in the majrs. Here's a guy with a 900 career OPS in the minor leagues, and can play anywhere. Wouldn't that scream "25th man" to every team in the league? Kudos to Doug for giving him a chance. Here's hoping he's given a realistic chance to be on the club next season as well.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The possibility of becoming a Cubs fan must be a hazard of growing up in Kenosha.

Yes. Complicating matters is that Milwaukee had no team at all when Tom was age 9-12 - which I would consider pretty formative years for a boy's baseball fandom. Grandma and Grandpa had WGN on a lot, he spent a lot of time there, bingo. I don't hold it against him.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Yes. Complicating matters is that Milwaukee had no team at all when Tom was age 9-12 - which I would consider pretty formative years for a boy's baseball fandom.

I know for me it was a very good thing Willie Stargell retired when he did.

I can't imagine if my life revolved around the Pirates.

Cecil Cooper = God

Prince reminds me A LOT of Pops.

CoCo K!

I just hope using CoCo for 4 outs on back-to-back days doesn't come back to bite the Brewers in the butt on the road. You would have to think that he'd be considered unavailable tomorrow against Houston if he was needed.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I'm going to hope the Cardinals can play this bad when they show up in Milwaukee. Bases loaded twice, no runs, are you kidding me.

B+ for Ned today, it's almost like he's showing some sense and realizing not everything has to be righty/lefty though it does help OCCASIONALLY. I just hope he doesn't start thinking he should use Cordero for more than an inning every game we're leading late. I was a little nervous about it today, but it's paying off again, but if there's a situation like this again tomorrow, I would be very cautious about doing it again.

Archived