Brewer Fanatic

9/16/2007 Cincinatti (Belisle) at Milwaukee (Villanueva) 1:05 CDT

brewcrewkid14

we've been together 8 years . .. and she's a cubs fan

I hear you. The S.O. grew up with the cubs. But he hasn't been spending $ on cubs partial season tickets for 14 of the last 15 seasons, so I think he's turning around.

Anyway, congratulations on "the ceremony."

Oh, and buckle down, Villa. It's not like STL is going to help today.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he might've heard you.

Carlos and I have a secret rapport, formed when I bought his jersey tee at a Walk-Off Wednesday earlier this season. (His name wasn't even on the walk-off ballot! That might sound odd, but names like Cordero and Shouse were.)

And by 'secret', of course, I mean he has no idea.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I just want to add a note about the non-reaction towards specific people who raised holy heck about the lineup choices today. I was expecting about 10 people to jump all over me when Dillon got that hit, but it didn't happen. Very classy guys...well done. That's a reflection on the people here and those who run this site. On other message boards it would have no doubt been ugly.

Although that lineup made me do a doubletake at first, I really have no problem with it. Dillon has been extremely solid, and I hope he's our 24-25th bench buy next year. With Rottino that's a lot of flexibility. And Ryan has really cooled off, so giving him a day off doesn't bother me either.

I hear you. The S.O. grew up with the cubs. But he hasn't been spending $ on cubs partial season tickets for 14 of the last 15 seasons, so I think he's turning around.
The possibility of becoming a Cubs fan must be a hazard of growing up in Kenosha.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived