• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boy you wan't "fun" . . .

Check out Hall's day night splits . . .

DAY: .235/.266/.396

NIGHT: .266/.343/.449

Geez Billy . .get some sleep.

That's an awesome .662 OPS. Hall in general has just been bad this year.

In the pregame show, Ned said that that Ryan had been struggling just a bit and had only had one day off all season.
That is such garbage. The team has had plenty of scheduled off days recently. The Cubs have played something like 18 games in 17 days and they seem to be playing their regulars every day and they're faring just fine. Yost is treating them like mental midgets and pansies. Do this enough and that's what they'll become. Where's the mental toughness? There's only 2 weeks left for goodness sake.

"We're just doing what we've got to do, I think," Yost said. "We're trying to do what we can do right there to maximize our chances to win a baseball game."

Explain the lineup today Ned. Glad there is so much to watch today, so i can keep only one eye on this game. The "I think" part of this quote says it all... he just really isn't sure what to do.

Haha, nothing like talking some crap to get the reverse mojo working. Like it had anything to do with it. Good job Craig Counsell and Joe Dillon on getting the job done.

The Cubs have played something like 18 games in 17 days and they seem to be playing their regulars every day and they're faring just fine

Aramis sat out a game this series. Lee sat out with a minor injury last series. Soriano was hurt so got rest. Their regulars aren't playing any more than ours.

Hey, EDR, how's it shaking?

I'm married now. whoo.

Well it sounds like you're a newlywed. If only the still had that game show for newly married couples that I can't remember the name for it.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Hey, EDR, how's it shaking?

I'm married now. whoo.

Joe Dillon = Ned Yost [genius]

Hindsight is 20/20. That's the same thing people would be saying if Counsell and Dillon combined to go 0-8 and then people started complaining. This is just one of the few Yost head-scratchers that might work out.

I will say good for Joe though. I'm happy to see him come through. I actually felt sorry for the guy in the first inning. He must have felt the weight of the world on his shoulders in that first AB. In his mind he was probably even questioning why not only he was starting but batting 3rd no less.

Well it sounds like you're a newlywed. If only the still had that game show for newly married couples that I can't remember the name for it.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

we've been together 8 years . .. and she's a cubs fan

the honeymoon was over a long time ago.

stupid love.

I have been pushing for dan plesac brewers/cubs jersey to bridge the gap.

common ground. the fundamental to every relationship. -dr. phil

Archived