Brewer Fanatic

09/15/2007 Cincinnati (Saarloos) at Milwaukee (Suppan) 6:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
Todd Coffey is my favorite opposing reliever. I hope the Reds never get rid of him.
I do. I hope there's a 3 way in division trade that gives the Cubs Coffey, the Reds Stetter and the Brewers Marmol.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

I'd give the Reds Aquino. He'd be fun to watch in the Great American Bandbox.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brewers have the lead 1-0

Geoff rbi single 2-0 good start

Nice start to the inning, leadoff double for JJ

Damion comes threw 4-1 crew

Please note the following from the In-Game Forum FAQ:

Should I be doing play by play commentary?

During Spring Training games, yes, play-by-play commentary is fine. However, during the regular season, all games are covered via the various sports websites in real-time, so there's no need to give a play-by-play or inning-by-inning recap, solely to mention what happened (outside of describing specific plays in detail, for people who aren't able to get broadcasts).
And from the Rules of Conduct:
Keep basic play-by-play action out of the In-Game Threads. It's fine to describe the details of a particular play for posters who lack video, but in an age of online real-time game updates, play-by-play one-liners (e.g. "Kapellusch with a single") are unnecessary.
Comments on game events should include opinion or factual information that wouldn't be generally available in the numerous game logs around the internet.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

When Jeff was signed, Doug said he was a 'big game' pitcher. I'm not sure I believe in the concept, but please, Jeff, make me believe. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Jeez...10 pitches..that was the at-bat that wouldn't end. Phillips is still scary, though. At least there's 2 outs so there's no chance of a sac fly.

Edit: Hey, the Cards offense is alive after all. How nice of them to show up.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived