Brewer Fanatic

09/14/2007 Cincinnati (Shearn) at Milwaukee (Sheets) 7:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
This is not a knock on Yost's managing abilities, but Ned's typical "self-breast grab" stance just looks absolutely ridiculous to me.

It's always reminded me of the Mary Catherine Gallagher sketch from SNL ("Sometimes, when I get nervous, I like to stick my hands in my armpits and....*long sniff* smell them").

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Capuano is this good for the rest of the season, I like the Brewers' chances a lot more down the stretch. He's done a helluva job tonight.

Yeah, but he'll get the blame for this loss somehow. I think I heard he has some big losing streak.

See this is why I could never be a manager. Urge to punch in that situation would be about 100% and he would get it right in the face.

Wow Estrada with a clutch hit. Excuse me while I pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.

Ned should have been out there a lot earlier than he was, because this guy's a piece of garbage. That said, he's almost always willing to stick up for his players, and that is a positive quality of his.

Hey, umps. For the 3,728th time, WE DON'T PAY TO SEE YOU. We pay to see the baseball game. Your job is to call the game by the rules. We don't pay to see you confront ballplayers.

That said, at least baseball umpires aren't usually as blind and ignorant to the rules as NFL officials.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived