Brewer Fanatic

09/14/2007 Cincinnati (Shearn) at Milwaukee (Sheets) 7:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another chance to save your job, Spurling. I keep hoping we see the same Spurling that threw a few scoreless innings in extras against the Mets earlier this year, but I've been waiting for awhile.

Edit: Russell the Muscle is pinch hitting for the Cards against Bobby Howry, representing the tying run.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

i think the winking smiley face means he was joking

probably, i can be a moron sometimes too.

haha, we all can. the internet tends to exemplify it even more http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/tongue.gif

nice double play. and especially Weeks for throwing it hard AND accurate

Taguchi singles, bases are now loaded...too bad the two guys in scoring position for the Cards are Molina and Branyan. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Edit: Aaron Miles pulls a Kevin Mench, swinging at the first pitch with the bases loaded and 2 outs.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Okay I know I'm late on this but my computer froze. Does anybody want to punch their TV screen when Brian said "Still plenty of time left" with 2 outs in the 8th? No you dolt, there's 4 outs left to get 3 runs that's not a lot of time.

Okay I know I'm late on this but my computer froze. Does anybody want to punch their TV screen when Brian said "Still plenty of time left" with 2 outs in the 8th? No you dolt, there's 4 outs left to get 3 runs that's not a lot of time.

i was thinking the same thing.

I don't really want to say anything about games back until the weekend is over. Alot can change over the next few days, if we do lose we're 1.5 back, but if we win tomorrow and the Cards sweep the DH, we can tie them back up and make Sunday important. With so few games separating the Cubs and Crew back and forth, I'd say there is still relatively alot of time left.

Archived