Brewer Fanatic

09/14/2007 Cincinnati (Shearn) at Milwaukee (Sheets) 7:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shearn is the pitcher that came into the game with no outs in the first. Gave up three runs in two innings. I don't think he's that much of a better option, but the last time Dumatrait pitched was when the Brewers blew him out of the game. Kind of tough to try to bounce back from a start like that against the same team but this time at that team's house against their ace.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Shearn is the pitcher that came into the game with no outs in the first. Gave up three runs in two innings.

Which means he managed to retire some batters. Cincinnati is clearly going with the hot hand.

I would have liked to see Phil "twelve pitch" Doumatrait again, but the Brewers can make do with the hand they're dealt. C'mon, guys. It's time.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm going to the game tonight. Every game I've been to this year where they've won, the Brewers have won by one run or essentially one run (Jenks in the 13th against the Mets). Please, just this once it would be nice to see them blow some one out.

I will be going to the game tonight, too. My last game was the debacle known as Chris Capuano bobblehead day. Hopefully this game will kind of be like that without the blown lead. :D
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I will be going to the game tonight, too. My last game was the debacle known as Chris Capuano bobblehead day. Hopefully this game will kind of be like that without the blown lead. :D

That's the first time I've seen that connection. Not only does he curse us when he pitches, he curses us on his bobblehead day.

Today's odds:

7:05 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
905 Cincinnati Reds T Shearn -R -115 +105 +180
906 Milwaukee Brewers B Sheets -R -1½ -105 -125 -220
7:10 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
909 Chicago Cubs C Zambrano -R -230 +105 -120
910 St Louis Cardinals A Wainwright -R -1½ +190 -125 +100

Brewers pick up a game 33%
Brewers lose a game 17%
No change 50%

I'll be at the game tonight. If you see a dude wearing an AUTOMATOR bf.net softball jersey, feel free to say hey.
So not only are you the boss you also like to make it known that you're the boss.

It's good to be in charge.

Reminds me of Stewie dreaming he was on a Southern Plantation saying "Ahh it's good to have land."

Archived