Brewer Fanatic

The top 5 guiltiest pleasures...

jaybird2001wi

I may be rolling the dice here on this family-oriented message board... but this is a no-holds barred type of thread. But it won't be too bad. This thread is just mostly ten questions...

1) Have any of you ever watched 7th Heaven and wondered to yourself, what would Mary Camden (Jessica Biel) become?

2) I assume some or all of you have wondered what would the Olsen Twins look like in this present day, are you impressed or not impressed?

3) Have any of you ever watched a chick flick just for the woman featured in the film?

4) For the high schoolers and early college students, have you ever counted down for every actress to turn 18? (This is where things get bad. I have often wondered what Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, will become)

5) Have you ever watched a Food Network show to receive pointers on how to become a better cook for your girlfriend/wife?

1) no

2) unimpressed

3) don't think so, but I have watched some pretty horrible movies so it is a possibility

4) "I would go to jail for Britteney Spears" was a big saying when I was on spring break one year so I guess yes

5)no

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

1. Yes, it was the only reason for me to keep that God awful show on for more than 2 seconds.

2. Yes, they were heading in the right direction during that first show after Full House (don't worry I'm younger than they are so it's okay for me to lookhttp://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif) but after looking lately I can't say I'm impressed.

3. Yes. I watched Ten Things I Hate About You for Larisa Oleynik.

4. Not every actress. That would be perverted.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

5. No I'm actually a pretty good cook so I don't really need any pointers. Plus all the stuff they make is too fancy for me. I don't care what the food looks like on a plate as long as it tastes good.

1. I have never heard of a TV show called 7th Heaven. I am aware of Jessica Biel though.

2. Olson twins are ugly. Never cared for them or that awful show.

3. No chick flicks.

4. First off, I'm not a high schooler or early college student. No "turn 18" countdowns. I know how regular 18-year old girls are. Add celebrity to that, and I have no interest in meeting them let alone consider their "legality". (Who in the world is Hannah Montana?)

5. I've watched a few shows on Food Network, but only because I hit it while surfing. I never tried a recipe or anything. I've wanted to, but didn't. I would watch the grilling episodes for more ideas on my own grill.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

1) Never seen the show. I don't understand the question. Like she'd go back to scrubbing floors and her coach would turn back into a pumpkin?

2) I saw a picture of one of them, either on TMZ or Perez Hilton, and she looked like an anorexic bag of bones.

3) I watched Must Love Dogs because Diane Lane was in it. It was a pile of crap.

4) N/A

5) No

5) Have you ever watched a Food Network show to receive pointers on how to become a better cook for your girlfriend/wife?

Good god no. I just assume whatever I have done in the past has been incredibly awesome, and just keep doing that.

Now, I will cook for the kids when the wife is out shopping, but probably for all parties involved, it's best I don't cook, and I don't come within 50 feet of the laundry.

This thread is just mostly ten questions...

...Of Jaybird's top 5 guiltiest pleasures.

Are these guilty pleasures or just questions about famous young girls? (Except for the Food Network question--which one of these is not like the other?)

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

1. I'm not part of that demographic. Never watched the show. Never watched Saved by the Bell either. Nor Urkel. I'm from the Brady Bunch generation, and my gal was Marcia Brady. She didn't disappoint.

2. To me, the Olsen twins appear to have the faces of 8 year old girls, and the bodies of 14 year old skinny boys. They seem almost cartoonish, and I don't think we'd have much to talk about. They would probably be equally unimpressed with me.

3. I have never watched a chick flick for the SOLE purpose of looking at the female lead. But I have watched chick flicks in the past, and now am quite happy to take the smaller tv in the house.

4. Again, I'm out of the demographic. . .but now the only time I see a cute teenage girl, I wonder whether or not she'd make a good babysitter for my daughter.

5. I've never watched the Food Network, but I do all the cooking in our house, and would use new recipies from magazines/newspapers/books/online. I just prefer printed stuff to looking at some other dope make it on tv. I suspect there's only about 10 minutes of real content and 20 minutes of un-useful chatter--but that's my own preconceived notion.

Archived