Brewer Fanatic

Its Always Sunny- Season 3 (Now Season 4)

thebruce44

Two new episodes tonight and I couldn't be more stoked. If you haven't seen it, tonight at 9 on FX would be a good time to start. This is seriously the funniest show on TV.

I just got the first two seasons on DVD and I cant wait to go through them all. Its like Seinfeld or the Simpsons for me in that the shows get much funnier the second and third time through.

Season is off to a good start, both episodes had some good lines. The funniest parts to me were Mac & Dee right after they got the dumpster baby (when Mac was acting like the stereotypical "jerk father") and Charlie's reaction when the McPoyle's were filing out of the trailer ("What is that a jar of?!)

Last nights episodes were fantastic, but they didn't quite achieve the legendary status that some episodes from season 1 and 2 did.

The show really seems to have hit its stride though and is to the point where it can basically make fun of itself and its characters now that they are more than established. I think the best parts for me were Dennis having sex to "Riders on the Storm" and Mac and Dennis talking about how great "The Link" is while peeing on the side of it then breaking their bottles. It was also great to see them trying out for the Eagles while drinking beer during the opening run. I guess I was a little disappointed there were no truly great "Charlie moments" besides green man of course.

I tivoed both episodes and will be watching them again tonight with a couple of buddies before we go out. Like I said before, these get funnier with repeated viewing.

• 1 year later...

Edited to Season 4.

The gang solves the gas crisis may be an instant top 5 if for nothing else than Charlie being the "wildcard" the entire episode. With the Brewers now winning the wildcard, I will definetly be running around work on Monday yelling "Wildcard !%$#$##" a lot. (please let me know if that language is inappropriate for the board)

I will definitely be running around work on Monday yelling "Wildcard !%$#$##" a lot.

Agreed. I had the "Wildcard, Female Dogs!" firmly in my holster, ready to unload on my Cub-fan colleagues if things worked out as they did this weekend.

Any Brewerfan should watch SIP -- "The gang solves the gas crisis" for Charlie's "Wildcard" line at the end of the show. Must See.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Is there not a filter in the political forum?

Nope.

I call Homer all sorts of dirty names in the political forum.

And that turns me on.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived