Brewer Fanatic

09/12/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Pittsburgh (Gorzelanny) 11:35 am CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He is pretty much been our offense today".

If you have to rely on Damien Miller for offense the rest of the way, we might as well pack it in. It's not like running for Prince.

The only plausible excuse Yost would have is that he's saving Stocker for the 9th. Still don't they have Gwynn too?

You might want to check his 2005 stats.

You mean the only year he had more hits than strikeouts? Yeah, that was the year I was referring to. Last year only made him worse, because it made him think he could hit 40+ home runs in a year. In my opinion, he will never be a consistent hitter and will disappoint more than please in future years. His career number so far scream mediocrity.

You mean the only year he had more hits than strikeouts? Yeah, that was the year I was referring to. Last year only made him worse, because it made him think he could hit 40+ home runs in a year. In my opinion, he will never be a consistent hitter and will disappoint more than please in future years. His career number so far scream mediocrity

So 2005 was actually Hall's one good year? Wow. I'll give you this, it's impossible to argue against your position.

Archived