Brewer Fanatic

09/12/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Pittsburgh (Gorzelanny) 11:35 am CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bill Hall really wants to play everyday, he sure has a funny way of showing it. I am starting to lean toward one year wonder with that dude. Maybe he should try a half dip next game, as opposed to the baseball sized chunk he always has in his mouth. Garbage.

Edit: Turns out all he had to do was strikeout to continue the ralley. When he can't even do that right, he has no place talking to the media.

Expecting your offense to score 5 runs against one of the best pitchers in the NL is unrealistic.

One of the best pitchers in the league? I think that's a bit of an overstatement.

As for Vargas being good as of late, when was that? His month of August was terrible.

And not pinch hitting for Miller is pretty inexcusable. Isn't that why the Brewers have 12 catchers ont he roster?

I am starting to lean toward one year wonder with that dude.

You might want to check his 2005 stats.

I dunno. I can see an argument for letting Miller run. He has pretty much been our offense today. Although now that I think about it, he's not going to get the advantage of seeing a lefty the rest of the game. Fair enough, I just talked myself out of that one, he should have been pulled.

Archived