Brewer Fanatic

09/12/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Pittsburgh (Gorzelanny) 11:35 am CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stayed away for a while, but glad to see it's still Ned's fault Turnbow can't throw strikes.
Or because he kept him in after the back-to-back walks when he clearly didn't have much control today.

Right, because no pitcher in the history of baseball has ever recovered from 2 men on with 1 out. Remember, this isn't a video game you can't just bring someone in at the drop of a hat. Not to mention, Turnbow was the best option in that situation.

I stayed away for a while, but glad to see it's still Ned's fault Turnbow can't throw strikes.

No it's not Ned's fault Turnbow can't throw strikes. It is Ned's fault he is still in the game. It is Ned's fault he pitched yesterday. Nedophiles might be able to explain out one or two questionable Yost decisions today, but not the two or three glaring crap decisions.

Let's see...

1. Turnbow has pitched in three of the past four days. Ok... not the end of the world.
  2. He walks two guys in a row knowing point #1.
You are right -- it may not be Ned's fault Turnbow can't throw strikes, but is it Ned's fault to use Turnbow in that situation?

yes, but this is not the first time where he needs to pull t-bow because he is not finding the strike zone, it is not rocket science, if he is walking guys, he should be taken out.
So your saying T-Blow has never walked a guy, and get a DP ball the next guy? And if we would of scored last inning, who would be in? Exactly. He is our set-up guy and this is the spot where he pitches, plain and simple. He sucked today. Blame him not Yost. Yost can't pitch for T-Blow.

i know this might not go over well with some. but even i could have managed this game better. I'm not a pat myself on the back guy, but I'm going to do it. I was calling out every damn move yost should have made. now would they have worked? maybe not but it would have put the brewers in better position to win. YOU SUCK YOST!.

It's one thing to hate Yost, but come on.

Or because he kept him in after the back-to-back walks when he clearly didn't have much control today.
Right, because no pitcher in the history of baseball has ever recovered from 2 men on with 1 out. Remember, this isn't a video game you can't just bring someone in at the drop of a hat. Not to mention, Turnbow was the best option in that situation.

Linebrink was up and was already up earlier in the game when Stetter was pitching.

You are WAY out of line to tell trwi to go to another message board because what he posted, who do you think you are?

I don't want anyone to leave the board; I want them to write something more than just "HALL SUXKS!!!!" every 5 minutes. If that's what brewrfan.net is all about these days than you won't have to worry about me anymore.

Would you happen to be brewcrew99, a previously banned user?

i know this might not go over well with some. but even i could have managed this game better. I'm not a pat myself on the back guy, but I'm going to do it. I was calling out every damn move yost should have made. now would they have worked? maybe not but it would have put the brewers in better position to win. YOU SUCK YOST!.

It's one thing to hate Yost, but come on.

its not hindsight when i'm calling it as the game goes. its not a hard call to PH for Hall. Its not a hard call to get a pinch runner in there.

You are WAY out of line to tell trwi to go to another message board because what he posted, who do you think you are?

I don't want anyone to leave the board; I want them to write something more than just "HALL SUXKS!!!!" every 5 minutes. If that's what brewrfan.net is all about these days than you won't have to worry about me anymore.

Big loss

yes, but this is not the first time where he needs to pull t-bow because he is not finding the strike zone, it is not rocket science, if he is walking guys, he should be taken out.
So your saying T-Blow has never walked a guy, and get a DP ball the next guy? And if we would of scored last inning, who would be in? Exactly. He is our set-up guy and this is the spot where he pitches, plain and simple. He sucked today. Blame him not Yost. Yost can't pitch for T-Blow.

no way no way. T-bow can pitch when he is on. He is spent, he walked two guys -- every half way brewer fan knew the chances of him getting out of the inning were very very slim. Ned on the other appears not to see this. he is the worst . . . . .

Good point, if you ignore the fact that he walked two guys (plural).

Archived