Brewer Fanatic

09/12/2007 Milwaukee (Bush) at Pittsburgh (Gorzelanny) 11:35 am CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I prefer games like Monday's. If the Brewers are going to lose, I'd rather they just get it over with.

Good thing Turnbow (and Linebrink for that matter) pitched in that 5 run game yesterday.

And that really is a big part of the problem. You can't play every game like it's a playoff game or else you over use the the good part of your bullpen.

ned has been out managed once again. If tbow is walking guys, you need to get him Ned. we have been down this road before...WILL YOU FREAKING LEARN!

You can go back and check that last inning I said my move would be to bring in Cordero for 2 today.. so I wasn't a fan of the move to T-Bow. That said Turnbow is the second best option at this point so you can't really put it on Yost for the player sucking... It is not like Yost went to Spurling..

Similar point with the Hall situation.. not like Yost kept Stocker in there over PH Gross...

These weren't bad moves, just ones the players failed at..

You can complain all you want about Yost, this is on T-BLOW. Didn't get the job done.

yes, but this is not the first time where he needs to pull t-bow because he is not finding the strike zone, it is not rocket science, if he is walking guys, he should be taken out.

Well, the catcher scores from first. Wow.

Turnbow just didn't have it today...LaRoche pretty much bailed out Turnbow to start the inning, and no one after that chased Derrick's breaking pitch. His fastball was missing the corners and he was missing high with just about everything, and that's how Phelps bounced that one off the wall.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I usually haven't been on the blame Ned bandwagon, and I'm not watching the game (seeing updates on internet), but his moves have backfired -- well except for taking out Bush after 4. No pinch running with Stocker. No pinch hitting with our best lefty (in terms of contact) Gross. Now T-blow for a 4th trip in 5 games, which is not good.

Looking at splits, T-bow is good wtih bases empty, and Linebrink is good wtih runners on, maybe we morph them into one reliever, let Tbow start, and once someone gets on bring in Linebrink.

i know this might not go over well with some. but even i could have managed this game better. I'm not a pat myself on the back guy, but I'm going to do it. I was calling out every damn move yost should have made. now would they have worked? maybe not but it would have put the brewers in better position to win. YOU SUCK YOST!.

Archived