Brewer Fanatic

What do we look like? (got pics?)

jaybird2001wi
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Brian, but really, I'm just like everyone else I'm certainly not the number one Brewers fan out there, I know there are a lot more than me, it is just that I'm in a spot that catches the camera's eye.

Well you do an awesome job with the spot that you have. Keep up the good work -- I know a lot of enjoy watching you help players find their way back to the dugout.

Come on you can't avoid the Ned Yost question. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Well...frankly I've been back and forth on it all year. There have been times where I thought he was the right guy for the job, and other times when it looked like the team was playing without any heart, and that they had quit on him. Honestly, I thought he was going to get fired at the end of the year, but now that he's back, I just hope that if they get off to a slow start next year, Doug won't wait to make a change. I would really like a manager who is good at in game managment, it is something that I think is one of Ned's weaknesses, along with bullpen management (all of which are things that have been discussed numerous times on this board).

IMHO

Rickey

Okay I was just kidding, you didn't have to discuss it but it's cool that we can get your opinion on the subject. How does it feel to be loved by every Brewer fan?

I would kill for your Brewers clothing collection.

Tell you what, you'd be shocked at what you can find on Ebay! I think I got my Greg Vaughn shirt for $50, and a number of the other jerseys were from the Brewers when they had their garage sales, when you could pick up a shirt for less than $75.

Rickey

I will have to check some of that out then for sure.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

well rickey, I have been pushing for a while to get a doorman bobblehead or a maniac bobblehead. I'm not sure if you are aware, but the Indians had a John Adams bobblehead last year, and I think it would be sweet to do one of "our" fans. I think that you are now even more fit for the task...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Reply #164: example of a quote that can be shortened up.

Nesting seems useful in this case. I think I'd recommend something like this:

Come on you can't avoid the Ned Yost question. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Well...frankly I've been back and forth on it all year...

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived