Brewer Fanatic

09/11/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Pittsburgh (Bullington) 6:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.. I agree. but he is the only one worth pursuing.. I really hope this team next year is without:

Linebrink

Graffy

Miller

Jenkins

Mench (by the way talk about disappearing the last month)

I think you will get your wish, though I could see them picking up Jenkins' option. I don't think it's set in stone, right or wrong (personally I think it's probably wrong).

Uh oh, Linebrink is on the hill. Where is the Bullpen Advisory System when Ned needs it?

Linebrink is actually only guarded, at least he didn't put in mcclung, spurling, or aquino, LOL.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Anybody else get really annoyed by Brian constantly saying "hot one on the ground"? He'll even say that if it's not hit very hard.

Yeah I find that annoying also. The one that really gets me is when he talks about 'Breaking the Seal' - it always reminds me of my college drinking days and doesn't seem to quite fit for a baseball game.

I am a big Hunter Pence fan this week, especially since he just drove in two to cut Houston's deficit to 1. I'm glad for Braun's sake that Pence was out for a while - he's a bad, bad man. Should be a fun little rivalry for the next few years in the Central.

Archived