Brewer Fanatic

09/11/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Pittsburgh (Bullington) 6:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone think Ryan Braun needs to see a psychologist because he has a serious case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder when batting. He always bends down, grabs a handful of dirt, tosses it aside and then takes a deep breath before adjusting his batting gloves in between EVERY pitch.

Not as badly as Nomar.

That is why I am saying their payroll needs to go down significantly because they should be signing any free agents beside Cordero.

You're going to be disappointed, I think, on the Cordero front. He's pretty much a goner.

Yes.. I agree. but he is the only one worth pursuing.. I really hope this team next year is without:

Linebrink

Graffy

Miller

Jenkins

Mench (by the way talk about disappearing the last month)

I like Weeks Bill but how is that great baserunning by Weeks? There's 2 outs so he's running on contact, he didn't have to know if that was going to fall or not.

Edited to make sense.

That's the exact comment I made to my husband saying that Weeks would be off on anything - sometimes the announcers just don't make much sense.

Man, I hope we have Miller back; for the sole reason that I love the guy...

Braun = 82 RBI. Take THAT Linicome of the Rocky Mountain News!

That was my first thought as well. So what does Tulu have on Braun now? Runs? At-bats?

Tulu still leads in the most important stat: unassisted triple plays.

I just went to mlb.com and used the "compare stats" feature and compared Braun, Tulowitzki and Hunter Pence. Although Pence missed some time, he and Braun have very comparable stats except homers and RBI (which Braun leads). Tulowitzki has played about 30 more games so he will obviously have more at bats, runs and hits but Braun wipes the floor with him in homers and RBI.

As I am typing this, Ray King is blowing up our lead. Maybe we need to get him on the exercise bike and maybe get Shouse up?

Archived